The successful NSRF projects were:
- Hume City Council was granted $9,081,925 from the NSRF for the development of the Craigieburn Regional Aquatic Leisure Centre, and also received $3M from the State Better Pools Fund, resulting in a total funding allocation to the project of $12.081M for this $45M project. The project is part of a major regional town centre which also includes a major athletics centre and town park.
SGL was instrumental in:
- Completing the project feasibility study in 2010;
- Undertaking the business modelling and management planning in 2013;
- Assisting Hume City Council with the Funding Applications for both grants.
SGL is now providing ongoing advice to the Project Design Team and assisting with management and business planning.
- Yarra Ranges Shire Council was granted $3,835,000 from the NSRF, towards the total project cost of $8.67M, for the construction of the Belgrave Multi-Purpose Health Hub. Services to be provided at the one stop health hub for the local and surrounding communities include Maternal and Child Health, Youth and Aged Care Services and Emergency Relief. SGL prepared the Business Plan for the Management of the Facility and this was a key document in determining the economic and community impacts.
- City of Greater Dandenong was granted $4,865,150 for the development of Tatterson Park Sport and Community Hub. SGL completed a Master Plan Development Study for this project.
SGL is working with its large range of clients on future funding applications to ensure they are able to best meet the funding schemes guidelines as well as ensuring the unique benefits are highlighted in each application.
For further information on how we can assist you with your project, please contact your local SGL Office or contact one of the SGL Directors including Michael King (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kate Maddock (email@example.com) or Phillip Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a no obligation quote on your project needs.